Did you know that deficiency in salt tissue minerals can affect our general health?
January 6, 2015
The Benefits of Aloe Vera plant
March 26, 2015
Aloe Vera is composed of 99% water; the remaining 1% is a very powerful synergy of vitamins, trace elements and minerals. Aloe Vera is very well known medical plant that is used by Herbalists to cleanse intestinal flora and fight constipation and combat all digestive system problems such as bloating, gas, diarrhea, heart burn.
It reinforces the immune system, it improves blood circulation and it is very effective antioxidant that protects from radiation. It also helps to prevent skin cancer.
Aloe Vera is known for reducing the risk of infection, it stimulates the metabolism and it combats diabetes and cholesterol. Aloe Vera can be taken by mouth or applying on skin. It acts effectively against skin aging, protects from skin diseases such as eczema, dry skin. It works well when it is combined with turmeric and peppermint. The plant strengthen and vitalize the nails, skin, hair and it eliminate dandruff.
Good recipe for Aloe Vera juice
- ¼ cup fresh aloe gel – 1½ cups frozen strawberries – 1 cup water – 1½ tablespoons pure maple syrup – 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and serve.